x
Beta Member

Is there any benefit to using the Square Invoices app?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square invoices app

Is there any benefit to using the Square Invoices app over creating invoices in the POS app.

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @tonydow, thank you for your post! I think the Invoices App is the better option if you are looking to create invoices on mobile only and not looking to also take payments in person, making the flow quite straightforward since you wouldn't have to navigate through other tabs like Checkout or Items like you would on the normal Point of Sale.

Both apps are free to download, so I'd recommend installing them both and see which one works better for you. 

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @tonydow, thank you for your post! I think the Invoices App is the better option if you are looking to create invoices on mobile only and not looking to also take payments in person, making the flow quite straightforward since you wouldn't have to navigate through other tabs like Checkout or Items like you would on the normal Point of Sale.

Both apps are free to download, so I'd recommend installing them both and see which one works better for you. 

Tra
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Tra. I have downloaded the Invoices app and it does seem to fulfil my needs apart from not having sight of Orders. 

https://the-ungrateful-wench.square.site
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for letting me know @tonydow! At the moment, Orders Manager are only available in the Square Point of Sale app and not the Invoices app. I can definitely flag this as a feature request to our Product team!

Tra
Message 4 of 4