x
Alumni

Re: Square terminal compatible with Square’s online store?

Hey all - dropping in with an update about order management on your Square Terminal! 🎉

Starting early this month, we introduced the ability to receive, view, and print online orders from your Terminal. Whether the orders are coming in from your Square Online website, Square for Restaurants, or a third-party delivery or ordering integration, you can now easily manage your orders, check the status of orders, and configure order settings directly from your Terminal’s new Order Manager.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Is it going to be developed soon????

Message 2 of 8

when i clock on settings - orders - print orders, nothing happens. 

Message 3 of 8

restarted terminal and it allowed me to access that menu! will report back after orders come thru

Message 4 of 8
Alumni

Glad to hear you're seeing the Orders section, @s0ldats!

Be sure to reach out directly if you run into any troubles so that we can troubleshoot with you 

Valentina
Message 5 of 8

after a year of waiting for this functionality, it finally works! tickets print on terminal as they should.

thank you

Message 6 of 8

I just received a Square Terminal and while I thought it was going to be an all-in-one solution (place orders, accept payments & print receipts from online and remote sales automatically), it appears to be just a fancy credit card processor with a printer. 

Is there any less clumsy way to print receipts/order tickets? It appears everything has to be retrieved and printed manually. I'm looking for it to print receipts/tickets automatically as orders are placed online (for shipping & pick up) and in-person sales. 

I'm rather annoyed that it's not more smoothly integrated.

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @linalecia - thanks for reaching out and joining us here on the Seller Community. So sorry to hear that you are finding the Terminal difficult to use - this is one of our most popular hardware units, and we would love to help you become acclimated. 

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers who were also looking for information regarding printing Online Orders through the Terminal. Isabelle does a great job outlining functionality of the Terminal and printing orders here on this Best Answer. Give the thread a look and see if any of the workarounds provided by Sellers are helpful for your business! 

Joe
Message 8 of 8