x

Square terminal compatible with Square’s online store?

Is it possible to have orders from Square's online store sent directly to the Square terminal and have the terminal print out receipts to each order? Right now, notifications for online orders are only being sent out in the form of an email.

Thanks,

Mark

Message 1 of 44
1 Verified Answer
Joe
Verified Answer

Re: Square terminal compatible with Square’s online store?

Hi there, @markwu 👋 Happy to have you here on the Seller Community! Thanks for taking the time to post your question - we hope we can be of some help.

Here is a helpful resource for setting up and managing your Online Store orders directly from your mobile app or Terminal! The article should also include the general setup for your printer to accept and automatically print the orders as they come in.

Let me know if you have any questions! We are here to help.

1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Yes it does work now! Sorry that I'm just now seeing your response to my comment.  Square rolled out a feature update sometime in February or March that officially added this feature to the terminal!

View Best Answer >

Message 32 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Have this feature been updated yet?

Message 43 of 44
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @AntKarLLC 👋

I am happy to inform you that this feature has been made available in Square Terminal. You are now able to Manage Orders on Square Terminal. I hope this information is helpful!

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 44 of 44