x

Square website

Hello-

Currently I have my own website and it was built through WordPress. I am wanting to convert my website to square, if possible.  I am wanting to do this for easier payment solutions and I love using square. Is there a way to do this without losing all the data and information put on my site? Also, I do not want to lose the site html and I want to keep that same website address.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @abeelea1, welcome to our seller community and thanks for your interest in Square! 💯

Regarding your website, you may want to start by taking a look at this post: How to Connect Square Payments to your eCommerce Partner Site.

In addition, we have partnered with WooCommerce for online payments. I would suggest touching base with WooCommerce to discuss the possibility of transitioning your current WordPress site.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. If anything else comes up, please let us know.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Hi, We have a website using Wordpress and I want to just use square and eliminate using the wordpress. Is this something you would recommend? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @Gardens154! Thanks for hopping aboard the Seller Community!

Of course we'd love for everyone to use Square Online, but we recognize that it doesn't fit perfectly for all businesses. You'll have to evaluate and see if Square Online would work for whatever it is you're selling. Feel free to check other threads here in the Community if you're looking for an answer to a specific question!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4