x

Square work in London?

Hi,

We have a Square account and our business is located in Naperville, IL.  We are traveling to London next month and would like to sell books at a conference.  Will the SquareUp app work for international credit cards in the UK?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Your US based account will not work overseas.  Due to contracts with the Credit Card companies Square has to check GPS location data to assure the device is in the borders agreed upon in the contract.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

Your US based account will not work overseas.  Due to contracts with the Credit Card companies Square has to check GPS location data to assure the device is in the borders agreed upon in the contract.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Right on as usual, @VanKalkerFarms! 🎯

Welcome to the community, @dhaneg2. Keep an eye on this article for updates: Can I Process Payments While Travelling Abroad?, and let us know if anything else comes up. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 5

How do I download yearend sales report

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Sunwear1979 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! We are happy to have you. 

I've gone ahead and merged your post into an existing thread of Sellers also looking for their total year sales. You can find all the details on how to find these figures from your Online Dashboard on this Best Answer here.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5