x

Standard prices across option sets

I am setting up option sets for photo prints. I have sizes and print mediums. I want the prices of each option to be the same for each product but it seems I have to still enter each manually. Is there a way to set them across all products?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @NaomiRose. Welcome to our Seller Community!

The feature to update an option set price for multiple items at once is not available in Square yet. A workaround can be to export your item library into the CSV file available in your Item Library tab located in your Square Online Dashboard. Here you can update the Option Set price of every item. Although you will still have to manually enter the price, this may be a faster way to get this done. You can then import the file back into your Item Library to update all items at once. 

Hope this helps! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3

This feature would be amazing!!! Trying to update using the CSV is still quite a task when you have lots of items. Can you also add in that the inventory quantity starts at 0 automatically for each item? Global settings for options would make my life so much easier. Please please please add these features in to Square.

Message 3 of 3