x
Beta Member

Subscription options updates

I want to create a coffee subscription and find the current subscription function very limiting. This was mentioned is a 2021 post also:

no way to describe the product

-extremely limited info 

-no way for customers to choose options (I'm a coffee roaster and I need to know their grinding preference and variety)

-customers should be able to choose their frequency as an option too. There are too many possibilities to list each variation individually in my kind of business.

-can we list subscriptions for sale on our square online websites seamlessly?  If a plan was also an "item", or if an item could be designated as a plan optionally, we could solve a lot of these problems when using the POS and square online!

I've been waiting for a good, customer-friendly way to offer subscriptions, and I'm a square heavy user, but I'm afraid this isn't ready yet.

Are there any updates being planned to improve this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @TastyToucan -

I don't have any updates on the expansion of features for Square Subscriptions. I would recommend heading over to the Ideate Board with your business needs for the future of that feature. 

Posting on this board, you will get a status update from our Community Moderators when more information becomes available. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2