x

Switch bank account

Hello I'm John. I have been trying to switch bank account for the past 2 weeks. I went to setting. I tapped bank account. I put my square password in. I put card holders name, routing number, account number, and all that. I tapped on email to start verification. And Everytime it say waiting for email verification. This has been going on for 2 weeks. Help.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Please contact Square Support to fix this as it will be an account specific issue.

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hey @JRryder!

Can I just confirm that you have both received and confirmed the email. If not can you check your spam and promotions folders and attempt to confirm the email address.

Hope this can help, alternatively, I'll tag @AdamB in on this one so that he can help!

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 6

Yes I received and confirmed email like 4 times. All it keep saying is waiting for email verification. 

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Best Answer

Please contact Square Support to fix this as it will be an account specific issue.

Matt - He/They
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 4 of 6

I’ve been having the same problem except every time I enter, my correct routing number and correct account number. It says wrong, routing, and account number even though I know it’s correct. I was on customer service for 45 minutes and they never even replied. I like Square but the customer service is never good.

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Kre8withkristin 

If this is happening then one of two things could be happening. The first and most common one is that your bank isn't might not be fully compatible with Square. The second common problem is that the bank may have a different routing number for direct deposits from Square.

At this time, we haven't received reports of Bank failures so I recommend double-checking with your bank or trying a different bank account. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6