x

Syncing Items

I have my entire inventory updated on my square dashboard, and my weebly site built. How to I transfer my items from square to my weebly page? I have tried to sync it and it’s not working. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. The sync should happen automatically, but there can be a delay if you've just added all of your items. Can you check to see if they are there now under Online Store > Items?

Also, make sure they are marked as "available" so they appear in your online store. Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same issue. I have added several products to "items" in my dashboard and marked them "available" but when I go over to the items list in my Online store, they don't show up. Help!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ljkallmeyer Are the items not showing up, or are they listed and showing "unavailable"?

You can mark items as available by checking the boxes next to the items on the screen Items > Site Items. The button for Bulk Edit should then show in the top right corner with an option to mark as Visible

You can also make sure newly imported items are automatically marked as available by clicking Settings > Square Sync and checking to make sure the toggle is off for Mark newly imported items as "Unavailable" online

If you need additional assistance our support team is available here. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4