x

Team member can’t sign out

New member here, set up about a month ago. Today I added a Team Member and gave full access. When she tried to sign out it kept giving a message to end cash drawer but we could not find on her iPad where this item is located. I found it on mine and closed it but the cash drawer would not show up anywhere on her ipad.

we have an annual fund raiser yearly and do not need anything fancy for our items. We just want to take credit card payments and then go to the next customer. We just want a simple point of sale for her and me. Trying to find out how to do things is  hard. We just need an easy step by step guide to take payments from both iPads. Anyone have any ideas that would help us?

thanks. Sb

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @MCMGA  it sounds like Virtual Terminal might work for you. Here’s the Getting Started Guide. Here is the FAQ page. Look them over and know if it doesn’t fit your needs, or if you have any further questions. 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2