x

Team members schedule?

I’m having a hard time working my square team settings. I own a business and have booth renters through my business, we work together with our services which requires us to be able to view each other’s schedules. I was once able to see their schedules and appointments in the appointments app, and now I’m no longer able to. My team members are still active on it, just unable to view. Any help? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

@Alisonbraley Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community! Are you an administrator on another account or do you own the account that you're working from? If you're an administrator, it's very possible that the account owner changed your permissions and will need to allow you to view and edit the schedules again.

If you own the account, visit Appointments > Calendar and make sure all staff has the ability to view and edit appointments, but this should be a default for the account owner, which is why I believe you may be signed up as an Administrator or Staff member.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for your response! I am the owner, and I have the other people listed for full access and permissions. This is why I’m confused, because even I cannot see their appointments. 

Message 3 of 6

I'm sorry to hear that. I would recommend contacting our Support Team as I am able to view all the appointments when looking at your account on the Square Dashboard. I'm not sure exactly where you're looking, but you can also try clearing your browsing history/cache and switching to Google Chrome to see if that works. 

Definitely let me know what they say! 

AshleyK
Message 4 of 6

Do you have any suggestion on how to reach them? I am struggling to find a contact and I’ve emailed multiple times with no response. Thank you very much for your help!

Message 5 of 6

@Alisonbraley You can reach out directly to Customer Success at [Redacted]. Please keep in mind, you will need a customer code to get an advocate on the phone. Here is the link to get that code: squ.re/contactsqsupport

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 6 of 6