x

Terms and Conditions CHECK OUT PAGE, tiny box to click and agree

I spent hours and hours resarching and going through everysection on app. how come we can't customize check out page to add I Agree terms and conditions box? its not legal to put , by purchasing item you agee terms and condition.. this is not how it works by the law. where can i reach to person for them to update side editer so i can add tiny box on the checkout page for my customers so they cant check out without clicking( agreeing my terms) and no i already have disclaimer and terms and conditions page i want the box for my customers to click to agree.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, you can add a required check box to agree to your T&C to each individual item.  Add it with Modifiers.  There are so many requested services that Square has yet to review and implement.  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

Oh my god thank you so much im def trying right now

Message 3 of 5

How do you make this T&C modifier mandatory when purchasing? It just a click box as optional. 

Message 4 of 5

HI, you can add T&C to each item.

Select item, Manage Modifiers, +Create New, Select From A List, Name Your Checklist, Choice, Done, Save, Done, Save

Select same item, click 3 dots far right, Customize, Minimum Required 1, Maximum Allowed 1, Done

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 9.53.46 PM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 5 of 5