x

Time Card and Salary employees

As the owner of my ice cream shop I would like to track not only my hours but what I should be paying myself. In Square Dashboard I click on Time Cards and I see everyone's hours and pay for the day but my shift only shows the hours I worked but not what I should be paid. What am I missing? I've check my profile and it's entered correctly. This was our first shift, grand opening was yesterday, so I would like to understand this going forward. Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there! If you have added your hourly wage into your own personal Owner Team Profile under Team, then your hours should be reported under Timecards > Labor Cost.

If you aren't seeing that, can you please provide a screenshot of what you are looking at, and please blur out any sensitive information like names and account specific information, so I can have a better idea of where you are! Thank you!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Thank you for your response. I don't see how to add a screen shot here but I think I've figured it out.  Is it because I've set myself up as salary and not hourly? That would actually make sense now that I'm thinking about it. It just shows hours no pay. I can send you a screen shot if you let me know how. The email was a no-reply email.

Message 3 of 6

Ah! That is exactly it, @bbutler222. You will need to set yourself up as an hourly employee to track that. 

You will adjust that in Team > Select your name > Edit the wages section.

Let me know if you have any other questions!!! 

AshleyK
Message 4 of 6

Thank you so much Ashley!

Message 5 of 6

Anytime! I'm really happy to be able to help. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 6 of 6