x

Trying to add a message before client book a service to know my policies.

Was wondering if it is possible to add a automated message to my clients before or after they book a service to know my booking policy. Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @blushedlashbar

Welcome back to the Community. 

Definitely! There are communication options under the Appointments tab on your Dashboard. Here you can edit them to fit your business. Go to Appointments > Communications > Scroll to the bottom

Some sellers have utilized adding a cancelation policy too. To change that you will go to Appointments > Payments & Cancellations > Choose a cancelation policy

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I have the same problem, I need to change the words "Cancelation Policy" to "Cancelation Policy and Terms and Conditions"

When I signed up for my Square account earlier today, I clicked to agree to Square "Terms, "Privacy Policy" and "E-Sign Consent" 

I really need this same functionality for my business, how can I do this? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

This isn't currently possible @LatitudeClinic. I recommend you submit a Feature Request here. This will help our product team get visibility and track other Sellers with similar interest in your request. 

Important: When submitting a request, make sure to include the desired feature, and provide the details of how this feature will help your business succeed (how would you use it and what you expect from it).

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4