x

Trying to figure out how to take payments only.

I'm trying to set up a website or page for the owner/photographer of the company I work for. We've never used credit cards but we DO have a square account.

We send out proofs to schools (we only take photos of school kids) and normally they just sent their proof back with payment. With us all staying at home we decided to start allowing credit cards. We understand we're behind the times but this has kept our prices low for schools. 

We only need a page to use for our square account to take credit cards and for a link to order directly from our lab. There will be no 'store' at all. Is there a way to have a page JUST TO TAKE PAYMENTS? And would Square be easier/cheaper than just doing a GoDaddy page?

Thanks.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @janasummar

Welcome to the Community! 

I completely understand you wanting to adapt in this current climate. To start you process, I would recommend reading through this Support Article on getting your Online Store started. You can make the website as simple as you'd like and it would allow your customers to make their payments online.

Another option would be sending Invoices to your customers. Invoices go to the specific customer and an option to pay them. Here is some more information on getting started. 

I don't know the fees for GoDaddy, but your Online Store with Square is free to start. Check out the breakdown of our fees, here

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2