x

Trying to import/sync items from Square Dashboard to Self Serve Online Website

I already have items and categories with inventory built in Square Dashboard. Those items and categories are showing when I check out a customer using the Square app on my phone or ipad. I am now trying to build an online website with a QR code where customers can self-serve/self-check-out. I would like to use the same items, same categories, sync inventory of those items between the dashboard and the online store, but when I am on the online section - website - edit site - I receive an error "looks like you don't have any items in your store" I have double checked that the items in my library are set to "self-serve delivery" and they are not displaying. How do I sync my item library across all platforms? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @afsullivan!

I was going to have a play with this self serve feature myself until I helped someone in the Seller Community look into an issue they were having with it. I discovered that it only really makes sense in restaurants / bars, and you can't have self-serve and a regular shop (with delivery / pickup etc), running at the same time — it's 1 or the other which sucks.

Not sure what type of products you're selling, but this may be why it's not really working for you.

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 2