x
Super Seller

Two Part Question/Request- Auto-Future Appointment and Calendar View Tweak

This is a two part question. I'm not sure if it is possible, or a work around maybe someone figured out.  It's not life or death, but would just make things easier for my particular needs.

Question 1-I offer vehicle undercoating services with different packages that the customer can return every year or every three years for  a free touch up.  Is it possible to enable an auto-reminder for the customer to call and schedule their appointment?  I know I can manually add them into a certain date up to 365 days, but the ones who are 3 years out are sort of lost.

Example: Customer gets gold package undercoating on March 25th 2021, on March 25th of 2022 customer would receive email/text to call and schedule appointment for inspection touch-up

Question 2- When booking an appointment and looking at the calendar. Is it possible for the days that already have an appointment be colored?  I realize that overview section shows  "upcoming appointments" but when i look at the calendar I'd have to go through each date to see what days are available.  So a simple color change for days that have an appointment on them would be sweet.  Example below of a screenshot edit i took. Quickly looking at the calendar would indicate that there was an appointment of some sort booked on the 22nd.

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 7.20.02 PM.png

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @Minion! Good questions. Regrettably, those are both feature requests at the moment. You can follow along with the color coding FR here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 2