x
Beta Member

UK Appointments - Can customers book a service with items added?

Hi There,

I'm looking at chaging my booking system, and Square Appointments just came to the UK.
When setting this up though, I can see that if I book an appointment as admin on the backend, I can select items to add to the job, much like an estimate or invoice.

On the frontend booking form though, I cannot see any way to allow customers to select the items they want (I sell things, then install them for my customers)
AND.... Is there a way to have custom fields on the booking form, for instance, i need vehicle registration numbers and some other details that aren't very common in a booking system.

A little stuck on this one, but if these features can be added or I can be show how to work it, it'll be brilliant for my business.

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi, There is an additional notes section for customers to place any relevant info in on each service you list - as a work around you could state that customers place their registration number in the additional notes section.  7E6DC192-7323-4F8F-9BED-F089FC601170.jpeg

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi, There is an additional notes section for customers to place any relevant info in on each service you list - as a work around you could state that customers place their registration number in the additional notes section.  7E6DC192-7323-4F8F-9BED-F089FC601170.jpeg

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thats perfect, I'll do that - would be nice to have separate custom fields though.
My current booking system looks a bit liek this:Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 18.48.15.jpg

Message 3 of 4

Disappointing that there still isnโ€™t a way to do this to make life easier 

Message 4 of 4