x

Unauthorized charges on my square card

I was wondering how long does a claim take to get your refund on unauthorized charges. I had 4 or 5 yesterday. I deactivated my card but I am out a couple hundred dollars that I can't spare right now. I just started using the square card around the first of the year. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @debedwell

Welcome to the Community!

Usually, you can expect a final resolution email from our Square Card team within 60 days of your claim being initiated. If you have any follow-up questions you can reply to the email you received from the team after initiating your claim. 

Thank you for your patience while we dig into you claim!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

How do I report unauthorized trans actions on my card? I had over $1500 used and have been trying to get ahold of someone to help...Can you Please help me?

Brenda Lee

Message 3 of 6

I too was charged over $1,250 in unauthorized transactions as well. Square is closed right now, but I am freaking out. I cannot be out this money and need some answers quickly. I disabled my card immediately and these transactions (5 of them) are showing pending.

Message 4 of 6

It's for youtube premium. I never signed up for it. It's not on my youtube acct. How do I get more info on the purchase?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Shawshank,

I'd recommend checking out this Support Center article on filing a claim with your Square Card here.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6