x

Updates on allowing only ONE discount application per item??

Hey y'all!  looking for updates on a setting for allowing only ONE discount per item (no discount stacking).  Those of us using Loyalty are especially loosing money with this.... and really, so is Square. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Hello, I have this same issue. Is there a way to stop stacking loyalty awards and discounts on the same item, please? If not, is there a timeline for when this will be implemented?

Thank you!

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @KatieHollister,

Great question!

This is a feature request for right now. I do not have an ETA of when it would be available. 

I certainly understand how important, and necessary this feature is. I have passed this request along to the Product Team. We will be sure to update this thread when we have further insight. 

Thanks again for your feedback!

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Yes, this would be a great feature to add. We are a bar but also have a takeaway license. So being able to apply a takeaway discount only on one item (and not the whole bill) would be really appreciated. Furthermore, being able to apply a value discount and not a percentage would be even better (eg $15 discount per bottle of wine for takeaway). Hopefully this will be implemented soon!

Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

I think this is the option I need, say an item is on clarence and they have a whole cart coupon, I don't want the whole cart coupon to apply to the clarence item.
Is that what this thread is talking about?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Shenda 

You aren't too far off. Thank you for sharing your interest in this request. In order to appropriately send these to our product teams we’d love it if you'd submit this request on our Ideate page for Square Point of Sale. Our team monitors these boards and we triage them to measure needs. You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if so!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6