x

Upselling and Cross Selling

Good morning

Is there the facility to upsell or cross sell on my online store. If so how do I do this please?

Many thanks

Carole

Message 1 of 11
Report Inappropriate Content
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Hi @Carolet19, thank you for reaching out! With the Square Online site, you can link it to your Facebook Shop or Instagram page so that maybe of interests. You can read more about setting this up on our Support Centre

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 11
Beta Member

Is it possible to upsell or cross sell on the square online website? For example, I would like to recommend/ suggest a shirt to buy with a pair of trousers. 

Message 3 of 11
Admin

Hi @KLNtrls, thank you for reaching out! At the moment, the feature to have recommended product/product pairing isn't available with the Square Online site. It has been flagged as a feature request to our Product team previously so hopefully we'll see it being added as a feature soon. 

Tra
Message 4 of 11
Beta Member

Can we also add as a feature request the ability to ship from the retail app, especially if an order has been created thru the app and the ability to add a rotating banner. 

Message 5 of 11
Admin

Thank you for your post @KLNtrls! I want to surface both your suggestions to our Product team for consideration. if possible, would you mind giving me a bit more details about the use case for shipping from the Retail app like your preferred workflow, how you'd like it to look etc. That way the team will have a better understanding of the requests when they are reviewing these types of suggestions.

Additionally, we have recently rolled out a Similar Items section on the item detail page which can help with cross-selling!

Tra
Message 6 of 11
Beta Member

Sure. The retail app allows you to create an order for shipping but you can not  actually ship from the retail app. You have to log into your dashboard, then go to the online tab, then to orders to process shipping. It’s a bit much. I would like to be able to create an order in the app for shipping when my customers order something customize, and Be able to complete the shipping label from in app instead of going through the dashboard. It just would simplify the process. 

Message 7 of 11
Admin

That would definitely be a handy feature, thank you for all the details @KLerniseNatural!

Tra
Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

You’re welcome 

Message 9 of 11

Hi #tranguyen,

Noted that Square cannot yet handle up-selling and cross-selling. But Square Online and Weebly are integrated in various ways, though I am unclear about the full scope of that integration. So can you please advise whether Weebly's Boost Sales app can provide the up-sell and cross-sell capabilities asked for in this thread? See:

https://www.weebly.com/uk/app-center/boost-sales#

best wishes

Alec

Message 10 of 11
Admin

Thanks for sharing that @alecfearon! From checking the integration, it isn't supported with the Square Online site at the moment. Our team are always looking to improve our product based on suggestion like this so I'll be sure to flag this to them for consideration. 

Tra
Message 11 of 11