x

Using Weebly newsletter sign-ups in Square Marketing

I am collecting newsletter sign-ups via my e-commerce Weebly site though Square. However, can those be uploaded into my Square Email Marketing? They don't seem to be adding into my Total Subscribers List in Square Marketing.  Is there a way to automatically add those?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for your post, @OrangeChic.

You may need to export your forms, modify that export, then import them to your customer directory so you can use them with Square Marketing. One thing you could try to make that a little simpler is embed a Square Marketing sign up form with the Embed Code section

To export your forms, go to your Square Online overview page, then Website > Overview > Form Entries and click the export button on the top right.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5

Thank you.  I did import the new sign-ups into my Customer Directory, and while the new contacts are reflected in my Customer Directory Totals - they are not carrying over to my audience list in the Marketing tab.   Seems like it should be easier to import newsletter sign ups from Weebly since it is the same company.  Is there instructions for adding the Square embed t0 the Weebly pop-up?  Thanks again.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

I don't think there are instructions specific about adding it to a Weebly site, but you can use the link I gave above to generate the code for the form. Once you've done that, copy it and then use it with the Embed Code section. All you'll need to do is paste the code into the section.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 4 of 5

This still didn't address the fact that I uploaded my new subscribers to my customer directory and they are not showing up when I create an email in Square Marketing.  Thinking it's time to make the move to Shopify.

Message 5 of 5