x

Using my square purchased domain for eMail

I purchased my custom domain from Square when upgrading my plan.  How can I use that for emails that show @<my name>.com vs using Gmail.  Seems like since I purchased the domain from square this would be included.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Rescueforlove,

It is not included in the purchase of your website. Custom business email services are seen as a subscription service. Google is not the only company that provides custom email services, but it is the one Square has partnered with.

A search for 'custom email address' will yield a number of different companies competing at a per user per month level. Some are as low as $1 per month like Ionos which offers pretty much the service with some storage, which you can route into your normal Gmail account if you wish. While larger companies like Google and Microsoft are tending to bundle more features with the custom email service.

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Matt! 

I set up the 14 day trial with G Suite.  Trying to figure out the DNS entries Google is telling me I need to make to validate the domain.  Any tips and tricks? 

Message 3 of 4

Anytime @Rescueforlove

Try managing your DNS records from the Domains page in your account.

Message 4 of 4