x

Want site to say "Book Now" instead of "Shop Now"

Hello. Im having issues with my site. Instead of it saying “shop now” i want it to say “book now” but i dont know how to do that. I was wondering if I can get some support. 

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, yes, you can change the text of the button.

Here are the breadcrumbs to locate.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, click where the button is located (Header or Main Banner), click on the actual button and your cursor should be there to rename button.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Best Answer

HI, yes, you can change the text of the button.

Here are the breadcrumbs to locate.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, click where the button is located (Header or Main Banner), click on the actual button and your cursor should be there to rename button.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 10

When I click on the button text, it selects it but ignores keystroke input. it is stuck saying "click here to edit"

Message 3 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey @summerfish- Welcome back to our Seller Community. Try making the changes in an incognito browser.

Let us know if this worked. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 10

I'm having the same issue. I tried in an incognito window and it is still doing the same thing. 

Message 5 of 10

Was this issue resolved?? I am currently having the same issue. 

Message 6 of 10

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, @JAC1328 I'm not sure if the others resolved their issue, but I was able to replicate this in my test account. 

I forwarded the information to our support team so they can look into this further. Thanks in advance for your patience while the teams troubleshoot the error. 

Message 7 of 10

Was this ever fixed? I'm having the same issue.

Message 8 of 10

Hello I am also having the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Message 9 of 10

Hi @kelliecole123 and @herdailybread - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

The ability to edit this button is actually available through one of our Beta Programs. If you are interested, you can request to join this Beta here. If you are onboarded, you will have the option to change what we call the "call to action" button.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 10 of 10