x

Website for clients and professionals

Hi! My business is for a Nail Studio, providing services as a nail tech. My website I initially wanted it for clients for them to shop, book appointments and see what I am up to. Now that my business has evolved, I have become an educator and a distributor for certain brands. Now I want my website to be a 1 stop shop for clients (w/the original intention) and NOW for other professional nail techs that they can buy supplies from me, see events and take classes from me. Here is what I want to do: 

I want to create a homepage where I can ask "Are you a client?" "Are you a licensed professional?" and depending what they click, Is the page I want them to see. 

For clients, it will be Biz as Usual, but for Licensed Pro, I want them to access the online store for them specifically for supplies. I also want their page ask questions so I can verify their license. 

How can I do this? and Can I have a 2nd online store just for professionals? I would love to talk to someone in person if there is any questions. 

Can't wait to read your answers! 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0