x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: April 19th

Hi Everyone, 

This Wednesday I want to welcome a handful of our new members - thanks for joining the Seller Community! Please take a moment to leave a comment here to tell us a little about your business and where you're located. 

@TutoringCenter
@solacemassage
@BGDee
@nishasupahan
@OctopusCoffee
@KCK
@Chdk
@thebackyard
@jbrantley
@IRKPA
@MayaMike
@Hart
@martik9
@NailStudio ๐Ÿ’…

A couple other things to check out: 

I'm looking forward to getting to know you - talk to you soon! 

Kelly 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, I have a small massage therapy practice OTP, just north of Atlanta.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Awesome, thanks for joining the community @solacemassage! How long have you been using Square? ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Message 3 of 5

IRKPA is the Isle Royale & Keweenaw Parks Association, the membership-based nonprofit cooperating association for Isle Royale National Park and Keweenaw National Historical Park in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula, the part that juts into Lake Superior. We were founded in 1957 (that makes us 60 years old this year!) as the Isle Royale Natural History Association. IRKPA operates four visitor center sales areas and a website, www.irkpa.org, and are hoping that Square will help us manage our inventory at the different sites, as well as take care of our PCI compliance.  ~ Kristine

Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Hi Kristine! The pictures on the website are beautiful, thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŒณ  We can definitely help with PCI compliance - here's a ton of info on PCI Compliance you may already know - scroll down to the bottom of that link to see more details on how Square takes care of it for you. We can also help with inventory - let us know if you have any questions as you get set up. Also, happy 60th to the park! ๐ŸŽ‰

Message 5 of 5