x

What is the bank verification timeline?

What will it say on my Dashboard after I put all information in to verify my bank account?

Will it say unverified with deposit sent? How can I tell when it will be verified? Will I receive any emails?

I'm new to Square & I'm kinda off confused right now.. can someone help me please?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @mychacha1212 - thanks for making your first post on the community! 🎉

Linking a new bank can take up to 5 business days. Once the account is linked, it will show up as "verified" under Deposit Status

If you need more help with linking your bank, please reach out to our Support Team directly. 👍

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @mychacha1212 - thanks for making your first post on the community! 🎉

Linking a new bank can take up to 5 business days. Once the account is linked, it will show up as "verified" under Deposit Status

If you need more help with linking your bank, please reach out to our Support Team directly. 👍

Message 2 of 7

This reply was created from merging an existing thread

How long does it take for your account to be verified after they take the .01 in and out of your account?

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Not very long,  in your Dashboard go to Accounts & Settings then bank accounts.  There it will show you the status.  Your looking for Verified.

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hello @Dani08291! As @RHatch mentioned (thank you!) sometimes a new bank account is verified right away. I just wanted to add, however, that sometimes the entire process can take 5 business days. I'm adding your post to this thread which has more information.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7

UPDATE: I figured it out. The problems are fixed!

Hi, two problems regarding transfers. 1) I set my transfer to "Manual," but it looks like all payments were transferred automatically, anyway. 2) Big problem: these transfers are not in my connected bank account!

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

@Josephine Welcome to the Seller Community! I'm sorry to hear you were having trouble getting your transfers, but I'm really happy to see that you've figured it out. Thanks so much for updating this thread. I will merge it with another one so that other sellers might benefit from this shared knowledge. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7