x

What receipt printers are compatible with Android devices?

I am using Samsung tablet and need to find receipt printers that will work with this system. Most printers only give info about Ipad compatibility. Also bluetooth would be a bonus.

Message 1 of 24
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @feedbucket, thanks for surfacing! While Bluetooth printers aren't currently supported with Android devices, we do support a variety of USB and Ethernet interface receipt printers.

Supported USB Printers:

• Star TSP113
  • Star TSP113GT
  • Star TSP143
  • Star TSP143GT
  • Star TSP651
  • Star TSP654

Supported Printers with Ethernet Interface:

• Star Micronics TSP143LAN
  • Star Micronics TSP654IIE3
  • Star Micronics TSP143IIILAN

Find complete details and additional information on kitchen ticket printer suggestions in our Support Center. Hope this helps with getting set up!

If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Square

Hi @knerrm — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out the reply from Tom and let us know if that helps!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 22 of 24

Looking for a bluetooth printer to connect to my samsung android tablet or phone when on the go,  for kitchen tickets and customer receipts

Message 23 of 24
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Smokinpetes

I've moved your post over to this existing thread. 

Bluetooth Printers aren't supported with Android at this time, but check out the Best Answer in this thread for some alternatives. 

Message 24 of 24