x

When customers set an appointment is it possible to require them to enter their address?

When customers set an appointment is it possible to require them to enter their address?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@ColesMobile

If you are going on location to meet your Customer, then there will be an option for the Customer to enter their address. It is not required when you are not traveling to them.

This is a Feature Request we're happy to pass to our Product team to request at any time.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

@ColesMobile

If you are going on location to meet your Customer, then there will be an option for the Customer to enter their address. It is not required when you are not traveling to them.

This is a Feature Request we're happy to pass to our Product team to request at any time.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

I have set up my services and locations. When I get the booking button for my website I would like it to ask the client to pick a location and based on the location offer the list of services. Is this possible?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @CeneTax and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4