x
Highlighted

When will I receive my free reader?

I just signed up for a Square account, and requested the free magstripe reader with standard jack. I don't see a confirmation on the dashboard that this has been ordered, or what the expected ship/arrival date for the card reader is. How do I know when I will receive this? 

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Free card reader

Best Answer

👋Welcome to the seller community, @deannahncck!

Most sellers receive their reader within 7-10 business days. You can view your reader order status in the online Square Dashboard > Account & Settings > Order Status. If you do not see any orders on the list, you can place an order from the Card Reader tab.

For more information, have a look here: Get a Free Square Magstripe Reader

Hope this helps clear things up! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Free card reader

Best Answer

👋Welcome to the seller community, @deannahncck!

Most sellers receive their reader within 7-10 business days. You can view your reader order status in the online Square Dashboard > Account & Settings > Order Status. If you do not see any orders on the list, you can place an order from the Card Reader tab.

For more information, have a look here: Get a Free Square Magstripe Reader

Hope this helps clear things up! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted

How do I order a square

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How do I order a square

I tried ordering a square with a lightning jack but was unable to do so and then it automatically directed me to the dashboard. How do I order one? 

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

Re: How do I order a square

you can order one from square.  just make sure you choose the lightning option.here. https://squareup.com/shop/hardware/us/en/products/magstripe-reader

or you can order one from amazon here.  https://www.amazon.com/Square-Reader-Magstripe-Lightning-Connector/dp/B07J1NL16J/ref=sxin_9_ac_d_pm?...

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I order a square

Hi there @Leigha2045 - I wanted to make sure you had all the info you need before placing your order for your free Square Reader for magstripe. I've moved your post over to this thread where @Tom answered your question in his Best Answer.

You've got a few options here, and can always grab one in a store near you if you'd prefer to start processing payments sooner rather than waiting 😊

Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

How long before I get my square

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How long before I get my square

I just signed up. How long before I get my square so I can start selling

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How long before I get my square

It sounds like you haven't yet placed your order for your free Square Reader for magstripe. No worries, @Vildosolaj - I've moved your post to a thread where @Tom's Best Answer has included the instructions you'll want to follow in order to order your reader.

If you have any trouble following these directions, please give us a shout!

Message 7 of 7