x
Beta Member

When will there be a tip line added for online reservations?

When will you finally add a tip line for online reservations? My drivers don’t appreciate being forgotten. Is it really that hard to do? They can do it if they haven’t prepaid and check out the customers themselves. The fact that it isn’t there already is asinine when it is for non prepaid reservations. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

I want to clarify before trying to answer here, @Cannagass.

I'm not sure I understand what you're referring to when you say online reservations. Are you asking about pickup and delivery orders placed through the Square Online Store? If so, there is a way to enable tipping on these orders - @isabelle outlined the steps here in her post on this thread.

Let me know if this isn't what you're asking, and I can take another look!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Hi Valentina,

Thank you for replying so quickly. We do not sell or ship any products. We just drive people back and forth to the airport. So we use Appointments to allow them to reserve and prepay online. There is no option for them to add a tip for my drivers. I was hoping it would be added eventually, but it’s been years now. Hopefully someone can help. 

thank you

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

HI @Cannagass Thanks for explaining. I'm reaching out for Valentina here. This is a feature that our Development Team is actively working on, so you should hopefully see some updates soon!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Still no update i take it. My drivers have been waiting for years and it may be the deal breaker here with Square. 

Message 5 of 5