x

Where can I find my customer's email?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: find customer email list]

where can I find my customer email list?  I need to copy the list to an emaiI need to send to most of my clients

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hello @Craiger,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

Any email addresses are located within your customer directory.

Customers are added to your directory when sales are made in person, from your Square Online, and Square Invoices. They’re also automatically added when booking services with you via Square Appointments and are participating in your Square Loyalty program. You’re also able to manually add or import customers to your directory in bulk.

If a customer pays with cash, check, or another form of tender that isn’t a credit card, you can still associate their payment with a new or existing customer profile.

Your Customer Directory has filtering options that allow you to view customer information in greater detail. Filters you can apply range from items purchased, payment frequencies, locations visited, and more. You can apply filters and view specific data by navigating to the Directory tab in the Customers section of your dashboard > select Filters. Once your filters are applied, click View Customers to see the customers that fall within the criteria set by your filters.

Note: You can apply filters through both your online Square Dashboard and your Point of Sale app. However, not all filters are available through your app at this time. A more comprehensive list of customer filters are available through your online Square dashboard.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2