x

Where do I find Saved Carts in the updated app?

Since the recent update, I am unable to access our saved carts. The system is still allowing us to save carts, but the tile to access them is missing. Help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Oh no, @SankotyLakes!

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community. I'm sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. We recommend checking to make sure that both your app and your mobile device itself are up-to-date. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Retail team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

I am having the same issue. It allows me to save the cart, but if and when the customer comes back, there is literally no option anywhere to find the carts that were saved. Kind of defeats the purpose. It's a known issue within the seller community apparently, but I haven't found any resolution yet. Can anyone help?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TRS-Kevin,

I understand your frustration. You can add saved carts as a favourite tile. Here's how:

1. If you're using an iPad, tap and hold any tile to switch to setup mode. 

2. You can move your tiles to your preferred layout from here. If you have a Square Register, tap and hold the whole editing sheet to move tiles. 

3.  Tap Action when editing the page to add Saved Carts.

4. Select Done to save your changes.

Please let us know how you go!

Message 4 of 4