x

Where do I go to see The list of those that subscribe to my text marketing?

Where do I go to see The list of those that subscribe to my text marketing?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @everydaysparkle- Welcome back to our Seller Community! If you sent out a text or email marketing campaign from your Square account, you can find your text message subscribers by heading over to your Square Online Dashboard. Log in and click on Customers Directory > Filters Marketing subscriber > click the drop-down and choose "text message" at the bottom of the screen it will say "view 5 customers". 

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day! 😃

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

How do you see the customers who have subscribed but do not make purchases via credit card or have not input their name info.  if the "text to join" method is used to subscribe to text marketing, I am not seeing those customers in the customer base even with the filter.  I would like to segment some texts to a certain group of people but will need to create that list according to names. how do I do they used the text to join method which does not add them to my customer list?? 

Message 3 of 3