x

Where do we enter coupon codes sent out from marketing campaigns?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: customers using codes to redeem offers

Where do we enter coupon codes sent out from the marketing campaigns?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

In your item library on your point of sale, look for the Redeem Rewards item. It's probably the first item you see.

In the Redeem Screen, look for the Use Code line in the top right. Tap that then enter the six digit code your customer gives you.

If the customer only has your marketing email, have them click the link in the email to earn the reward. The email alone doesn't give you the code.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Best Answer

In your item library on your point of sale, look for the Redeem Rewards item. It's probably the first item you see.

In the Redeem Screen, look for the Use Code line in the top right. Tap that then enter the six digit code your customer gives you.

If the customer only has your marketing email, have them click the link in the email to earn the reward. The email alone doesn't give you the code.

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 5

OMG is there no way to have the customer enter it when they order online? Well that throws out my whole marketing plan god **bleep** it. I want to offer clubs/organizations a coupon code for a discount on all orders from their members. Is there any way to do that in the square web site I have?

Message 3 of 5

I don't know what "item library" or "point of sale" is. I use the virtual terminal to accept customer payments via Square. Where do I enter the coupon code that Square sent me if I am using Virtual Terminal? I would like to be able to take advantage of the coupon codes that Square sends me. And is the coupon code good for just one transaction, a full day's worth of transactions, a week, a month, or what? Thanks for answering if you have knowledge of this. I appreciate it

Megan B

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MegB,

Thanks for writing in!

The question in this thread relates to coupon codes your customers would use in your online store, for example, if you wanted to offer free shipping for orders over a certain amount. Learn more here

Can you let me know about the coupon codes you're referring to? 

Message 5 of 5