x

How do i redeem my clients promo/discount code?

I don't have a "Redeem Rewards" button on my P.O.S. How do i redeem a reward code? 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Redeem Rewards should be an item in your item library.

Tap on the box with three dots and three lines in it at the bottom of your screen. For me, Redeem Rewards is the first item listed. Tapping on it will give you your customer list and the option to Use Code from the marketing emails.

Remember: just because a customer gets the marketing email doesn't mean they're automatically given the discount. They need to click on the link in the email in order to get the code. You'll definitely have people confused by that one.

Good luck!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Best Answer

Redeem Rewards should be an item in your item library.

Tap on the box with three dots and three lines in it at the bottom of your screen. For me, Redeem Rewards is the first item listed. Tapping on it will give you your customer list and the option to Use Code from the marketing emails.

Remember: just because a customer gets the marketing email doesn't mean they're automatically given the discount. They need to click on the link in the email in order to get the code. You'll definitely have people confused by that one.

Good luck!

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 9

The "redeem rewards" button is not in my library. Is ther a way to add it?

Message 3 of 9
Super Seller

Hmmm... that’s odd.

A fix like that is above my pay grade unfortunately. Let’s get @katieand in the loop here...

Ryan Wanner

Happy Selling!
Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Hey @jencabralscott - To confirm, you are looking for this within your app correct? If so, it should look like this (this is by default for all users)

If your Item Library list doesn't look like this, can you please send us a screenshot of what you see so we can better assist?

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 5 of 9

@puka  @jencabralscott  That is what it looks like on my iPhone, but I am using an iPad as the POS and I cannot find it on there. Please direct me how to find it on an iPad.

Thanks,

Liz 

never mind I found it.

thanks

liz

Message 6 of 9
Admin

Hey @mrsmalls!

Glad you found what you're looking for. Hopefully we see you around the Community again soon! 🌟

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 7 of 9

I do not see a place to enter anything except a gift code... if i want to offer a discount code, that would be good too

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

@1klivreri1

Welcome to the community! Check out this thread for the answer to your question! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9