x

Why am I not receiving exported orders

I cannot download the orders from my online store. I click on the export link, it says it emailed me a link, I never receive the link. And you music on hold keeps playing the same song over, and over and over again... OMG!

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @rzangari - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. So sorry to hear about the trouble exporting your orders - we are here to help!

Any exporting from your Online Dashboard will not be sent directly to email, but will rather download to your device itself, and most likely be accessible through a Download history on your browser. 

Here is a helpful guide to walk you through.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi @rzangari - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. So sorry to hear about the trouble exporting your orders - we are here to help!

Any exporting from your Online Dashboard will not be sent directly to email, but will rather download to your device itself, and most likely be accessible through a Download history on your browser. 

Here is a helpful guide to walk you through.

I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any follow-up questions or concerns.

Joe
Message 2 of 6

No, that's not the problem.

The very last line of the instructions you sent read, "Once you’ve made your selections, click Export and you’ll receive an email with a link to download the file."

I NEVER receive the link, so how can I download it??

Please help.

Message 3 of 6

Got it, thanks for clarifying that @rzangari - I did not realize that we maid an emailed copy of CSV files standard.

If you're not receiving these emails to your address, we would recommend flagging this over to our Support Team immediately. They can take a deep dive with you into your account to insure there is no discrepancy blocking delivery. 

Joe
Message 4 of 6

I just spent 5 hours on chat dealing with this.  Ultimately our problem was our organization transferred to a new group of leaders.  Ours is an organization, not a business.  We did everything in the system to change what needed to be changed.  Apparently, you have to call Square to make this transfer with some other check boxes.  BUT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!  Finally figured out that Online selling is separate.  Had to go through hoops on that side too!  Finally, hopefully, fixed.  I just feel sorry for our group next year.  This is after a few days ago fixing other backend receipt information that this wonderful community helped me figure out.  But there shouldn't be multiple places to change something in particular, which was the case in both of my issues.  

Message 5 of 6

I am sorry for this experience @magwestprojectp. Hopefully, you found a solution to what you were looking for. Our team is working hard on consolidating Square Online features and Settings inside the Square Dashboard but as you might've noticed there is still some work to do. 

If you still need assistance, we are here for you. We are happy to have you here at the Seller Community.

JJ
Message 6 of 6