x

Why are all of my services not visible to customers on my Appointments booking site?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Add services to appointments

it seems you can only add 4 items to the on line appointment scheduling system, and they show up in the order you flip the switch allowing Customers to book on line.  Is this true?

Message 1 of 77
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: My full list of services is not showing up on online booking

Hey @Findlay,

It sounds like some services may not have the “Online Booking” setting turned on.

You can find the setting by clicking on each service individually in the appointments area of your Dashboard. It’s the bottom-most setting in the service details section that pops open.

2 Best Answers
Alumni

Best Answer

You can add many more than 4 services to your online booking site, @Precisedge🎉

If you currently have more than 4 services in your Service Library, but aren't seeing them all of your booking site, there are a couple of different things to consider. You may not currently have all of your services enabled to be bookable by customers online. To make sure that your service is bookable through your booking site, click on a service in your Service Library to edit it. If you scroll to the bottom of the Edit Item screen, you'll see this option:

Once you've toggled this setting on, it will turn blue and you'll see a couple of line items appear - shown in the second screenshot. Keep in mind that you will not be able to make services bookable online if your service does not have a duration set! The Bookable by Customers Online option will be greyed out if you haven't yet set a duration for the service. Let us know if this doesn't get you where you need to be, and we can dig in a bit more @Precisedge!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 22 of 77
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi and welcome, @innerlightjourn! 👋 I've moved your post to a thread where another seller had a similar question - my post should help clarify what you're seeing. If it doesn't, I'd also recommend making sure that you have at least one staff member assigned to each service. If you have services with no staff members assigned, these services will not be visible on your booking site, and you'll see this when on the Edit Service screen:

Valentina

View Best Answer >

Message 33 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

The title of this thread has been changed by a moderator from: "There is an issue with Square online appointment not showing all the services of the salon".

I am new to Square appointment. So I created all the Salon Services on the Square appointment app, and I had no issues booking appointments on my phone or sending to payments, until I decided to activate my online booking link, which is only showing two services out of let’s say 20! 

how can I fix that? 

Message 2 of 77
Admin

That's really strange @Aramiamo

Which type of browser are you using to view your Online booking site? Could you give these browser troubleshooting steps a try? Then head back to your Online Booking site and see if you're able to view your services. 

Let me know if you're still not able to see them, though. 👀

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 77

Angi from help center helped me to fix it.

I forgot to “assign a team member” to perform the service

By going to:

appointment,

Items and Services,
All Services,

select the service and at the bottom “assign team members”

that was it. 
I had to go and apply to every single service. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 77

Looks like my services are still hidden and the "allow customers to book online" option is on.

Any suggestions?

Message 5 of 77
Square Community Moderator

Hi @PlanetAthlete2! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Seller Community. I've merged your post with another thread that will likely help answer your question, but of course let me know if you have any others. 🙂

AshleyK
Message 6 of 77

I’m having the same issue! I’m going crazy 

Message 7 of 77

Hi there, @Hojo77 - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community. So sorry to hear you are having trouble!

Was the workaround provided by Aramiamo above helpful in troubleshooting? If not and you are still experiencing issues, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team directly. They can help take a look into the issue for you!

Joe
Message 8 of 77

Same issue for the past month..very frustrating. It takes me switching the duration for it to show up which throws off all my appointment times!!

Message 9 of 77
Alumni

Try the tips outlined in my Best Answers here, @shaymaison!

If you still need a hand, our Appointments team can take a closer look with you if you give us a call. Have you tried getting in touch with us directly over the past month since you noticed this? We're happy to help!

Valentina
Message 10 of 77

I use the online appointment calendar and all of a sudden my services are no longer showing or available and I cannot figure out why,  Has anyone encountered this issue?

Message 11 of 77

Hey @MMWebsiteDesign and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to a thread where this issue was raised by @Precisedge before.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Message 12 of 77
Beta Member

Yes and all their tips don't work!  Very frustrating!!

Message 13 of 77

Hello, I added the variations to 4 of my services, but only 2 of them (the 60 minute ones) are showing the variations...please help 😞

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 5.45.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-14 at 5.45.24 AM.png

Message 14 of 77
Alumni

@djentsenpai

Valentina's best answer help on this thread I moved you to? 

Justin
Message 15 of 77

Hello, 

My services shows up just fine but I was talking about the "variation" options for each individual services...I have a few services that don't have the variation options available despite I have set then up correctly in the dashboard. Please help.

Thanks 

Message 16 of 77

Welcome back to the Community, @djentsenpai

I wanted to ask a couple of questions to get a better sense of the issues you're running into with your service variations. 

Which services aren't showing the variations you have added for them? Usually, the customer will make the service selection and there will be a "more info". This will generate the drop down box for the variations to show. Please let me know if you're not seeing this. 

Do you have a screenshot of when the variations aren't displaying correctly? This will help give me some insight on where the disconnect it. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 17 of 77

Yes, I have posted screenshots on my original post, but I don't know how to post photos on the reply section. 

Message 18 of 77

Thank you, @djentsenpai

I took a look at your original post, so I could see the screenshots. 

Do you see your variation options when you click on "more info" for those services? 

Kassi
Message 19 of 77

Also thank you for the welcome and the help, Kassi!!

Message 20 of 77

Hi Kassi_

Sorry for the late response, I got frustrated and was just hoping that it's a glitch and will be fixed in a few days...but no I still don't see my variations showing. 

As for your questions -

Which services aren't showing the variations you have added for them?

Particularly my "One 60-minute Lesson" and "Four 60-minute Lessons". It's very weird because all the other ones shows their variations. 

Usually, the customer will make the service selection and there will be a "more info". This will generate the drop down box for the variations to show. Please let me know if you're not seeing this. 

I'm still not seeing it. I clicked on "more info" and checked the box. Nothing have worked. All the other ones would just show the variations if I just check the box without click open the "more info". As shown in the screenshot I took months ago.

My website - www.SimpleStringsMusic.com

Please help me figure out how to fix it, as it's really driving me crazy...

Message 21 of 77