x

Why are all of my services not visible to customers on my Appointments booking site?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Add services to appointments

it seems you can only add 4 items to the on line appointment scheduling system, and they show up in the order you flip the switch allowing Customers to book on line.  Is this true?

Message 1 of 77
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: My full list of services is not showing up on online booking

Hey @Findlay,

It sounds like some services may not have the “Online Booking” setting turned on.

You can find the setting by clicking on each service individually in the appointments area of your Dashboard. It’s the bottom-most setting in the service details section that pops open.

2 Best Answers
Alumni

Best Answer

You can add many more than 4 services to your online booking site, @Precisedge🎉

If you currently have more than 4 services in your Service Library, but aren't seeing them all of your booking site, there are a couple of different things to consider. You may not currently have all of your services enabled to be bookable by customers online. To make sure that your service is bookable through your booking site, click on a service in your Service Library to edit it. If you scroll to the bottom of the Edit Item screen, you'll see this option:

Once you've toggled this setting on, it will turn blue and you'll see a couple of line items appear - shown in the second screenshot. Keep in mind that you will not be able to make services bookable online if your service does not have a duration set! The Bookable by Customers Online option will be greyed out if you haven't yet set a duration for the service. Let us know if this doesn't get you where you need to be, and we can dig in a bit more @Precisedge!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 22 of 77
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi and welcome, @innerlightjourn! 👋 I've moved your post to a thread where another seller had a similar question - my post should help clarify what you're seeing. If it doesn't, I'd also recommend making sure that you have at least one staff member assigned to each service. If you have services with no staff members assigned, these services will not be visible on your booking site, and you'll see this when on the Edit Service screen:

Valentina

View Best Answer >

Message 33 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
Alumni

Best Answer

You can add many more than 4 services to your online booking site, @Precisedge🎉

If you currently have more than 4 services in your Service Library, but aren't seeing them all of your booking site, there are a couple of different things to consider. You may not currently have all of your services enabled to be bookable by customers online. To make sure that your service is bookable through your booking site, click on a service in your Service Library to edit it. If you scroll to the bottom of the Edit Item screen, you'll see this option:

Once you've toggled this setting on, it will turn blue and you'll see a couple of line items appear - shown in the second screenshot. Keep in mind that you will not be able to make services bookable online if your service does not have a duration set! The Bookable by Customers Online option will be greyed out if you haven't yet set a duration for the service. Let us know if this doesn't get you where you need to be, and we can dig in a bit more @Precisedge!

Valentina
Message 22 of 77

I am also having issues with my services not showing up. I did what you suggested and it is still not working. please help!

Message 23 of 77
Square Community Moderator

Hey @missysue9424,

If you've followed all the steps above and it's still not working- please reach out to our Appointments team directly by phone or email for further assistance.

They may need to file a ticket for you. 

Ashley C
Message 24 of 77

So, in order to have it bookable online, you must choose a location, right?  What if the appointment is for a virtual session?

Message 25 of 77
Admin

The initial set up where you have a choose a location is more so we know where your business is as you accept payments.

You can make your Square Appointments booking site 'phone only':

Would that work for you @KathyFriend

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 26 of 77

Thanks, Isabella...but I don't have the phone option. I just marked it to my business name location

Message 27 of 77
Admin

Hey @KathyFriend !

I'm not sure I understand... were you trying to avoid selecting a location? 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 28 of 77

Ugh I’m having the same issue. A wax shows, but a color doesn’t, and when I click back and forth between them everything is exactly the same. All bookable online, all with all staff members, not a single thing is different and only 3 services show on google reserve. And naturally it’s Saturday so square can’t help me till Monday. 😞

Message 29 of 77

Thank you! All of my variations were toggled to be bookable online, but I retoggled, added myself as a staff person connected to them, and now those services are appearing online.

Message 30 of 77

That option is over two years old. Can we please have some UPDATED information.

Message 31 of 77

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Can I add more than 10 items in my square link?

I have more than 10 items but only 10 of them are displaying.

https://square.site/book/BWW8ESENRFQJK/inner-light-journeys-llc-asheville-nc

Message 32 of 77
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi and welcome, @innerlightjourn! 👋 I've moved your post to a thread where another seller had a similar question - my post should help clarify what you're seeing. If it doesn't, I'd also recommend making sure that you have at least one staff member assigned to each service. If you have services with no staff members assigned, these services will not be visible on your booking site, and you'll see this when on the Edit Service screen:

Valentina
Message 33 of 77

I operate an Airport Shuttle Business with 3 drivers. I can't find where to define my drivers as staff so when an appointment is made I can assign one of them. Anybody know how?

Message 34 of 77
Alumni

You'll want to assign your drivers to services as staff members by following the directions here

Head to your DashboardItems Service Library > select a service to edit, and scroll until you see:

Click No Team Members in order to edit your assigned team members!

Let me know if you have questions, @SteveV - and welcome to the Seller Community 👋

Valentina
Message 35 of 77

My have missing services on my booking site. 

Message 36 of 77
Alumni

Hi @Unika - I've moved to your post over to this thread where we've covered some of the different reasons your services may not be appearing on your booking site. If you're still not quite sure what's wrong after taking a look, please let us know right here so we can dig in a little more with you!

Valentina
Message 37 of 77

When you go to book online it only shows 5 services out of 50 or so for booking choice and it only allows 1 service to be booked at a time. How do I correct this?

Ps I am new to this tech world 

Message 38 of 77

Hey @Findlay,

It sounds like some services may not have the “Online Booking” setting turned on.

You can find the setting by clicking on each service individually in the appointments area of your Dashboard. It’s the bottom-most setting in the service details section that pops open.

Ashley C
Message 39 of 77

Thank you so much for help it worked.  

Message 40 of 77

@Findlay yay! no problem!

Ashley C
Message 41 of 77

That still does work all of mine have the online booking option but they dont show up.

Message 42 of 77