x

How do I adjust the business hours that display on my Square Online website?

Why won't my business hours post on the new website I created with weebly?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: Business Hours

Message 1 of 100
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: How do I edit or update the Pickup and Delivery hours displayed on my website?

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.12 AM.png

If you have more than one location set up, you'll see them all here.

To edit the hours for a location, click Edit to the right of the location:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.51.35 AM.png

On the next page, you'll select the Order timing option:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.05 AM.png

Scroll down to the HOURS section, and edit your hours here!

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 7.52.30 AM.png

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.11.05 AM.png

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

It sounds like you updated your business hours within the Locations section of your Square Dashboard!

To change the hours that appear on your website, and for pickup & delivery orders, you can update these hours by heading to your Square Online overview page. On the left-hand side, you'll select Fulfillment > Pickup & Delivery to view your location(s).

If you don't see your hours immediately update on your Square Online website, you can also edit what appears on your website by directly making that change. You'll head to Website Edit Site > locate the Location & hours section, and you should be able to edit hours manually here:

I hope this helps clarify how you can edit these hours, but definitely let us know if there are any lingering questions!

This post was updated in October 2021 by a moderator to include updated screenshots and steps.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 100
99 REPLIES 99
Admin

Hey @aloha2! Check out this thread with instructions on how to get your Online Store hours changed. Let us know if anything else comes up!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 22 of 100

Hi Ashley,

I have changed my hours of operation in the Location Details but they are not updating on my website. In the details they are listed as 11am - 6pm Wednesday - Saturday. My website lists my hours as 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. I'm not sure how to get it to update and I have saved the changes each time.

Message 23 of 100
Admin

Hey @dgadlin- Jumping in here for Ashley today.

Are your hours still off? Sometimes there can be a delay from the time you change your hours until the time they actually update. 

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 24 of 100

Tech support helped me correct it. I had two locations and deactivated one of them. Website was pulling info from deactivated location. Thanks for the suggestion.

Message 25 of 100
Alumni

This thread should help with setting up your biz hours on the Online Store. @Hanalei08

Justin
Message 26 of 100

The title of this post has been edited from the original: How do I update my store hours on my website

I have updated my business hours on Square-Settings-Pickup and it still hasn't updated to my website.  I read that it can take a couple of hours and still nothing.  I am less than happy with Weebly and its lack of bells or whistles and ease of use this should be an easy thing to do... Many small business  change their hours for a variety of reasons.

Thanks for your help

Message 27 of 100
Alumni

Best Answer

Valentina
Message 28 of 100

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Why don't my hours actually change in online site

I know that to adjust the hours of my business, I go the 'Account and Settings' in my dashboard. Further, I know I need to make sure my location is chosen as a physical Location and not mobile location. This said, when I go through these steps, and also edit the hours on my online site and save everything still NO CHANGES ON THE ONLINE SITE. I've had many frustrations on with customer service and successfully changing hours with their help, but I cannot afford to wait on hold for hours every time I need to change my hours. Everything can be adjusted, and still no changes on the actual ordering site for our store. Anyone know what is happening? Is there any way to add special holiday hours on square? 

Message 29 of 100
Alumni

Hi there, @RushBowls!

I've moved your post over to this thread where I laid out how to change the Pickup and Delivery hours for your Square Online website, as opposed to the hours you can set within the Account & Settings page of your Square Dashboard. This should get you where you need to be, but let me know if questions come up!

In regards to your question about adding holiday hours - this is currently considered a feature request, and we are tracking interest here in this thread

Valentina
Message 30 of 100

Were you able to figure out what the issue was? We have 2 locations, and i set the hours the same for both (online area, pickup and delivery for both) as well as in the account settings in the main dashboard - but we are still getting orders for curbside pickup when we are closed. It is upsetting our already fragile (because of COVID) customer base, we have to do damage control, and cancel orders. Our customers are arriving to pick up food at a closed business. NOT GOOD.

Message 31 of 100
Beta Member

I have the same issue.  I've updated my phone number and my hours in both my locations and my account, yet my website still shows my old hours and phone number and I am also getting orders when I'm closed.

Message 32 of 100
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Kcherrix123,

Great to see you posting in the Seller Community again! 😊

Sorry to hear you are encountering this issue. Just to confirm, when you mention you you've updated your business hours for both your locations, was this done on the Dashboard, Online Store settings, or both?

I look forward to your reply so that I can dig in further to troubleshoot this with you!

Frida
Message 33 of 100
Beta Member

I updated them anywhere I could find them listed.  When editing the website, there is a link to update hours.  That opens locations in the Dashboard.  There was another place under Account Settings I think, where you could also update hours.  My biggest issue is that I can’t, or don’t know how to block off time when I’m unavailable so people can’t book those times.

Message 34 of 100
Alumni

Does this Best Answer help?
Or maybe peek at @My-Caffeine's answer below it?

If not...

It sounds like you may be looking for the ability to make changes to your Square Appointments availability, which you can do by following the steps outlined here! Unless you're looking to limit the appointments scheduled, or block time by creating a personal event 

Please let me know if you still have questions, @Kcherrix123!

Valentina
Message 35 of 100

After editing hours and publishing it will not update to new hours, and I am unable to make any changes directly under Edit Site - Location & Hours.  Please advise.

Message 36 of 100

Hey there @vitallifebeauty 👋 

If you were having issues with your business hours not reflecting on your Square Online Site then I would suggest you give it another chance as I was able to confirm they are matching the hours you have placed under your Location settings.

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have additional questions.

JJ
Message 37 of 100

Editing hours on your website doesn't work.  I've updated on Square -- matched the location and they still don't update on Weebly.  Frustrating.

Message 38 of 100

Welcome to the Community, @LazyLab

Sorry to hear you're still having issues with getting the hours updated on your website. 

I would recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly, so they can take a deeper look. Please use this phone number: 1-855-700-6000 and are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST. 

Kassi
Message 39 of 100
Super Seller

I think I figured out a workaround to this madness with the hours not updating from Square to Weebly. When you update the hours in the Square dashboard, make a slight adjustment to the business address as well. This for some reason or another, will force a push to Weebly and get your hours updated. Once the hours are updated, you can go back and fix the change you made to the business address.

I too was having this same issue and this was the only thing I found that actually pushed the changes.

Hope this helps!

Serving the best empanadas in Brooklyn - PERIOD!
Message 40 of 100
Alumni

Thank you for jumping in to assist and lend insight @balmonte. Much appreciated! 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 41 of 100
Beta Member

I am having the same issue with the business hours.  Also, my phone number and email will not show up correctly.  I have tried every suggestion in this thread as well as a few others.  

Is there something else that I can do?

Message 42 of 100