x

Why aren't the Pay Out/In amounts displayed on the Sales Reports?

Hi,

I have been using Square for over 5 years and I was wondering....

"Why aren't the Pay Out/In amounts reflected on the Sales Report?" 

Sometimes I pay my artists directly with cash at the end of the day and I record those transactions via Paid Out. But I noticed that my "Cash" received line does not reflect the amount I withdrew from my cash drawer nor is there any indication anywhere on the Sales Report that the Paid Out transaction ever took place. This can cause confusion for me at times because I will forget I paid them earlier in the week because I only run my Sales Report at the end of the week. I know I can review the Drawer History, but that can be time consuming researching all of those reports and adding up all of the Paid Out payments and then verifying the difference against the Sales Report.

Can someone please tell me how to display the Paid Out/In amounts on my Sales Reports?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

The only way to find this is the Cash Drawers report.  There is no sales report with this information.  That would be a great feature.

I use the payout feature as well.  We place the print out in the money bag.  When we do the deposit we notate the payout in our accounting software.

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

How do you get the print out?  

When i do pay out, it just shows on the screen and nothing prints out.

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Just tagging @RHatch for visibility!

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

It prints out with the end of day drawer closing slip.  You can also print it from the dashboard under the Cash Drawer Report

Message 5 of 5