x

Why does it look like all items are available in my Online Store?

I've entered all of my SKUS for my clothing retail store both in the Square Dashboard under "items" as well as in my Online Store with the appropriate inventory levels.

I've created a separate SKU for sizes (variants) so for instance:

000001A = XS

000001B = S

000001C = M

000001D = L

I've then separately entered the current inventory level, and turned on the toggle for tracking inventory. In both the dashboard as well as the Online Store, all of my inventory looks correct. For example, if I had 1-XS it says 1, but if I had 0-S for instance it either says 0 or -- (cant remember what appears). 

My problem is, when I preview my Online Store, it looks like all sizes are available, even if they aren't.  All of the items that ARE available either say "only a few left or 2 remaining" (which seem to be accurate), however, any sizes that AREN'T available still look like they are, they just don't have the heading (only a few left or 2 remaining).

How will my online shoppers be able to know if a size is unavailable?

I have not published my site yet, but I don't feel like that is the reason/problem.

Would appreciate help here!

🙂

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @alifindings

Have you tried clearing your cache or refreshing your browser after you've adjusted your stock? Sometimes it takes a refresh to see the changes come through.

If you have items that are out of stock or unavailable, your customers will see a message that shows "item not available" (or something very, very similar).

Let me know if your stock still isn't updating!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

It is continuing to show items available that aren’t.

For instance, I have denim sizes 25,26,27,28,29,30

I only currently have the 26,28,29 in stock but there is no notification that the others are unavailable.  In both my Square Dashboard items

inventory as well as my Square Online Store Item

Library, the appropriate inventory is listed? 

As mentioned, I haven’t inventory set up so that sku 000001A is a size 25, 000001B is a size 26, etc...

Any other reasons it might not be reflecting no stock on those variants?

thank you!!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@alifindings -Can you try Helen's steps listed here and see if that makes a difference for you? 

If that doesn't do the trick, you may want to go ahead and contact the Weebly team so they can do some more digging.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4