x

Why is my pick-up date inaccurate on my online store?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Pick up date is a week off...]

I'm trying to set up a weekly time for pick up orders. For some reason when an item is added to the cart, it says "Available for pickup Wednesday, May 6th". It should say April 29th. 

I've only selected Wednesday as the pick up time and I've tried changing fulfillment times, but it won't allow pick up orders for THIS week. 

Help!

Message 1 of 11
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

We figured something out:

In your dashboard go to Items.

Click Item Library.

Click each of your items and check what it has listed under "Fulfilment"

See what is selected for "pickup and delivery prep-time"

Change to "use location default"

Under one of our products we had selected "2 business days" which was offsetting the rest of our orders by a week (since we deliver once a week, and our cutoff order time was interfering with "prep time". When we selected "use location default" everything was back to being available for the next delivery time.

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Alumni

Hi @AMHFarm,

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Happy to look into this for you. When you have a chance, can you reply with the URL for your website so I can take a look? 

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 11

I am having the same issue with our delivery date.

We are trying to deliver Tuesdays 11-5.

On the order form/confirmation email. It's saying delivery is for Tuesday, June 2, 2020 

Why a week later? 

Message 3 of 11

I need help to!  I need to have multiple locations set up and date accurate!  It's costing me money.  Someone help!  SQUARE IS SO HARD TO REACH CUSTOMERS SERVICE! 

Message 4 of 11

I am having this issue now, too, and it has just recently started. The items are set to location default. We are currently only open on Saturday, (winter hours) and discovered this when customers did not pick up their orders last weekend because their time was set for a week later! Please let me know how to fix this. It is definitely costing us sales.

Message 5 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Tonirye if the solution above has not fixed your issue then I would recommend reaching out to our support team for additional assistance. A rep will have the advanced support team confirm, and then they will escalate to our engineers for a resolution. Please click here to reach the team. You should see an online store option you can choose to be routed directly to the ecom team. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Message 6 of 11

We are having the same problem. The first time we tested a sale, it offered the correct delivery date. But now it is showing a delivery date of a week later. How do we prevent this from happening, and how do we fix the delivery date on orders already placed?

Message 7 of 11

Best Answer

We figured something out:

In your dashboard go to Items.

Click Item Library.

Click each of your items and check what it has listed under "Fulfilment"

See what is selected for "pickup and delivery prep-time"

Change to "use location default"

Under one of our products we had selected "2 business days" which was offsetting the rest of our orders by a week (since we deliver once a week, and our cutoff order time was interfering with "prep time". When we selected "use location default" everything was back to being available for the next delivery time.

Message 8 of 11

I really really need to have PICK UP ORDERS only, with a default setting of 'we will notify you when your order is ready?" Can this be done?

Message 9 of 11

I am having the same issue and all of my items are set to default location. The only thing that changed it for me, and this is only a temporary fix, was to make my orders immediately available. The only issue is we are just hoping that someone doesn't place a same day order. eeekkkk.

Message 10 of 11
Square Community Moderator

@A2CB Sorry to hear about this. Can you explain how you want your pickup dates to be and what your store hours are?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 11 of 11