x

Will ShopVentory AND Weebly integrate with Square?

I currently have Square and added ShopVentory for the COGS feature.  I'd like to start my online store back up, but would like more customization, such as Weebly would provide.  Can I use all three at once and remain as seamless as it is now for inventory changes?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @annie_b

Weebly doesn't have an integration with ShopVentory at this time unfortunately. However, they do have their own Cost of Goods tool and a Pricing Wizard that might be a good fit for you. 

Check them out when you get a chance, and let me know if that's something that would work for you. 

Message 2 of 4

That's good to know, since I was under the impression Weebly was only for online store creation.  Thank you.

Message 3 of 4

Unfortunately, the Cost of Goods tool is only available when you are creating a new product. I have a brick & mortar retail store where I use Square POS. I'm moving my online store over to Weebly, so I've imported all of my products from Square into Weebly. When importing items this way, you have no access to the Cost of Goods tool. So for many retailers, such as myself, that tool is going to be useless. Please add COGS tracking soon! 

Message 4 of 4