x

Woocommerce & Square Sync SKUs

Hello there,

I would really appreciate some help if anybody has an answer to my problem.

I will try to explain best I can.....

My products on my website (Woocommerce) are different designs (lets say I have 10 product designs for example). When one is sold that design will then be printed by me onto a product (blank mug for example). Now, lets pretend that I have 100 mugs available to be printed on, because they are printed according to demand. To be clearer...I can't give different SKU numbers to each design (product) as one design might sell lots whilst others are not popular. The problem is with assigning stock levels to each SKU as if I input that there are 10 of each design (SKU) available then when 10 of one sell it will then advise that it is out of stock (even if there are actually 90 mugs left to print as the other 9 designs haven't sold)

I hope this is making sense as is quite tricky to explain. Basically I need to be able to have multiple products with the same SKU so that mugs all have one and then mousemats all have one etc, etc. Otherwise, I need to be able to have different SKU for each product (design) but then a counter which adjusts all of the designs not just the one. (so that each design will show there are 100 available and when one sells all of them would then adjust to 99)

Its very confusing and I cant find an answer to it!

I cannot list my designs on one product as variables because my whole shop is designs for products so each one has a product listing.

Any help please 

Ideally the same SKU for multiple products so that if I have 50 designs for mugs and 50 designs for mousemats and 50 designs for clocks for example then only the 3 SKUs would exist (one for mugs, one for mousemats and one for clocks) so that I could accurately see how much blank stock I have available for selling.

Message 1 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content
1 REPLY 1

Sync has been fairly difficult to get working on my website. I'm not clear about your issue, but this is what I am doing:

1. In Woo set up  the different designs as attributes
  2. Use the attributes in a product to create variations in woo
  3. When you have created the variations manually add a SKU for each variation as they aren't automatically added
  4. Add stock levels and set manage stock
  5. Add Sync to square and then that should work
Message 2 of 2
Report Inappropriate Content