x

Yearly Summary of Credit Card Payments and Fees in Square Dashboard?

I can access all my reports and I see the summary for the yearly totals, but what I'm wanting is it to show JUST credit card payments and the fees? Is there a way to view and print a report this way without it having all the extras listed (discounts, other tender, cash, etc)? 

Thank you.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

go to dashboard from a computer, not the register.

From the tabs on the left select Sales, then Sale Summary, then go to the Date tab click once and select your desired range. 

You will then see all the categories broken down below the graphs. Credit card transactions are under Cards. 

Message 2 of 6

Yes, I'm aware of that part. I was wanting a report that ONLY shows the cards and the fees...I don't want to see the checks, cash, certificates, etc. 

Message 3 of 6
Square

@3monkeyspad - Thanks for your help with this one! 

@JB19 - While none of our reports filter out other tender, you could narrow things down from the Transactions tab of the Square Dashboard. Once you filter to just card payments, you can see the Total Collected, as well as the Net. You can even export this to a spreadsheet. Here is a screenshot: 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 6

I would like to show ONLY the fees paid to Square so that I can submit the document as a proof of expense without including other information such as sales. How can I do this?

Message 5 of 6

Hello @Nobuko! We currently don't have a report that shows just fees, but you could download the Sales Summary CSV file on the Sales Tab on your Dashboard. This report will have the total amount of fees. From there you can edit out any rows that you don't need! 

Please let me know if you have any other questions! 

Message 6 of 6