x

can i import sales from square to my accounting software

can i import sales from square to my accounting software, SAP Business ByDesign, which requires XML

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

can i import sales from square to my accounting software, SAP Business ByDesign, which requires XML file formats, or at least CSV?

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Hey @SambazonHooman! We do integrate with SAP Business One! You can connect Square to SAP but heading to the Apps section of your Online Dashboard. You'll select to Visit App Marketplace. That will take you to all of the third party apps we integrate with. You can type SAP into the search bar, click on the icon that appears, and go through the process of connecting the two.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 7

@nika Is it possible to do it manually? We just opened a 2nd restaurant and I am pretty sure quickbooks only lets QB integrate with 1 square location only. 

Message 4 of 7
Admin

@anhmazingVK Can you clarify what you're asking? Do you mean can you import your Square sales to Quickbooks manually?

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 5 of 7

@nika yes, can we manually import the daily sales to QuickBooks?

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@anhmazingVK I've seen other sellers mention that they've manually imported to Quickbooks before. This Quickbooks help article hopefully will help point you in the right direction, also. But if you need some additional help I'd suggest reaching out to Quickbooks directly since they handle the integration.

Bea_
Join the Beta Community
Message 7 of 7