x

canceling coupons

How do you cancel coupons?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Minnie20 if you need to cancel a coupon, or delete a coupon, you will need to visit Coupons on the Online Store Dashboard, select the one you want to cancel or delete, then select "Delete" in the top right corner of the screen. It's a red button. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Hi @AshleyK 

So not sure if it is the same thing. On the Redeem Awards screen I have the awards and coupons right above it. I do not want to offer the coupons but somehow they get created and not sure how. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? These are people who are not on Online Store. I also went to the Online Store Dashboard (I think) and looking on the left hand side and do not see anything marked Coupon.. Thank you for the assistance

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@Brewd Are the coupons only visible to you and is it a generic coupon button, or are there specific coupons listed? What you are describing sounds like this is only on the Point of Sale app, but shouldn't be offered publicly to your customers. If so, know that it's only there as an "advertisement" so to speak so you know you can create them. 

I'm eager to hear what is going on with the option and thanks for working with me!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you @AshleyK . The customers do not see it i believe. Will need to take a closer look. Also not sure if it says Rewards available on our side.  Will do some more investigating and let you know. Thanks for the direction.  Have a good weekend! 

Message 5 of 5