x
Highlighted

delete from my pics

If you accidentally upload a photo to My Pics to add to the website, how do you delete it from being saved in My Pics forever?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Admin

Re: delete from my pics

Hey there, @tenwomenmainst -

Could you elaborate where you're seeing "My Pics" ? Is this through your Online Store, Dashboard, or somewhere else?

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀. Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7
Highlighted

In the general area of the website design (not the online store). When you click to add a photo to a section, "My Pics" pops up along with Free Images and shows you all of the photos you have uploaded previously.  I uploaded a large batch of the wrong photos and I want to be able to organize them and at the very least delete the ones I don't want to accidentally pull for the website in the future.  Is there a way to do that?

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Admin

@tenwomenmainst - Justin here, stepping in for Kassi. 

So is the 'My Pics' section you're referring to within Square Dashboard? Can you provide a screenshot? 

Justin
Message 4 of 7
Highlighted

That is the problem I can't find it anywhere in the square dashboard.  When you click to choose a photo or replace a photo on the website,  My Pics, My Logos, and Free Photos shows up.  I want to figure out how to organize my photos.  Where are they stored? Can I access to delete and organizeScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.55.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-02 at 8.55.57 AM.png them in folders?  We have a TON of images featured on our website and right now they all get dumped into this huge bucket with no order.  That is what I'm trying to do.

Message 5 of 7
Highlighted

Sorry I guess it's called "My Images"

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Admin

@tenwomenmainst

No worries! To remove those images, you'll need an Ecomm Team member to manually delete them. Sorry about that. Hopefully there's an update soon that allows more file management and photo organization. 

Justin
Message 7 of 7