x

does an unpaid invoice total carry over to the next recurring invoice?

Does an unpaid invoice total carry over to the next monthly recurring invoice?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hey @sylbedell!

Invoice amounts do not roll over from one to the next. If an Invoice is unpaid, its status will just change to Overdue until it is paid and the next Invoice will send as normal with the original amount.

Hope that helps clarify things for you!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

Is there a way for a client to access a list of all unpaid invoices? Even better, is there a way for a client to pay all outstanding/unpaid invoices in one transaction? 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ease! Welcome to the Seller Community. I've merged your post to an existing thread with similar feedback so we can keep it all in one place, but basically, your client will not be able to see it all unless they look at all of your emails sent to them. 

As you may know, you can view them all on your Dashboard, but you will need to charge each unpaid invoice separately either from the app or Dashboard.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I need to be able to send a statement of all unpaid invoices to each customer.  From my research it is not an available feature in Square.  Is this something that will be updated?

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@AGriffith Thanks for posting. I just checked out upcoming launches, but I don't see that feature coming up in the next quarter. Stay tuned for upcoming news. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6